auxiliaire de puériculture Index du Forum
auxiliaire de puériculture Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Duke Nukem 3d Hrp 5.3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    auxiliaire de puériculture Index du Forum -> Les baby's -> Informations sur les bébés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pekmatth
petit blablateur
petit blablateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Aoû - 10:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Duke Nukem 3d Hrp 5.3 Répondre en citant

Duke Nukem 3d Hrp 5.3 > urlin.us/3qft1

Duke Nukem 3d Hrp 5.3,

056d9d66da
I,,guess,,it's,,for,,the,,sake,,of,,being,,close,,to,,the,,original,,fully,,grey,,pistol,,but,,,come,,on,,,two,,different,,shades,,of,,this,,color,,wouldn't,,have,,hurt,,anyone's,,eyes.Originally,,posted,,by,,Zaxx:The,,textures,,are,,very,,mixed,,in,,qualityIt,,was,,made,,for,,free,,by,,different,,2D/3D,,artists,,in,,their,,spare,,time.,,Earth,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Posts,,,21,,,Oct,,,,2013,,,,,,5:54pm,,,Any,,,3D,,,model,,,pack,,,for,,,any,,,old,,,school,,,game,,,such,,,as,,,Duke,,,,Doom,,,,or,,,Heretic,,,is,,,never,,,going,,,to,,,look,,,as,,,good,,,as,,,the,,,original,,,sprites.,,,Download,,,the,,,EDuke32,,,Addon,,,Compilation,,,v2.0,,,RIGHT,,,HERE!,,,So,,,here's,,,to,,,Duke!,,,Happy,,,20th,,,anniversary,,,,and,,,now,,,let's,,,go,,,for,,,the,,,next,,,20,,,years!,,,NightFright,,,,,,.,,,There,,,,is,,,,still,,,,more,,,,than,,,,enough,,,,stuff,,,,that,,,,you,,,,may,,,,or,,,,may,,,,not,,,,have,,,,ever,,,,seen,,,,or,,,,played,,,,before,,,,-,,,,such,,,,as,,,,"Alien,,,,vs,,,,Predator",,,,,"Castle,,,,Quest",,,,,"Duke,,,,Is,,,,007",,,,,"Redrum",,,,,"Sun,,,,Burn",,,,,"Total,,,,Apocalypse",,,,or,,,,"Zombie,,,,Crisis",,,,,just,,,,to,,,,name,,,,a,,,,few.,,,,Even,,,as,,,a,,,community,,,leader,,,,the,,,only,,,reaction,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,your,,,post,,,is,,,"OK.",,,I,,,understand,,,where,,,you,,,are,,,coming,,,from,,,but,,,I,,,don't,,,think,,,your,,,memory,,,is,,,serving,,,you,,,completely,,,well,,,enough,,,to,,,make,,,a,,,relative,,,measurement,,,of,,,quality,,,between,,,versions.,,,

DUKE3D,,VOXEL,,PACK,,Voxels,,have,,the,,advantage,,of,,looking,,much,,closer,,to,,the,,original,,sprites,,than,,models,,from,,HRP.,,No,,,,need,,,,to,,,,despair,,,,,though,,,,-,,,,we,,,,are,,,,confident,,,,that,,,,we,,,,can,,,,present,,,,a,,,,release,,,,to,,,,you,,,,early,,,,next,,,,year.,,,,You,,,,may,,,,learn,,,,2D/3D,,,,art,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,to,,,,help,,,,improving,,,,things,,,,Smile,,,,#8,,,,.,,,,Changelog,,highlights,,(Check,,the,,readme,,for,,details):,,18,,new,,addons,,with,,over,,100,,additional,,SP,,levels,,Map,,update,,for,,5,,addons,,to,,include,,the,,latest,,versions,,of,,10,,levels,,Duke,,Hard,,v1.2,,included,,Oblivion,,returns,,after,,having,,been,,removed,,in,,2.0,,Including,,various,,smaller,,fixes,,-,,e.g.,,2014-09-15,,-,,Duke!Zone,,II:,,Patch,,happens!,,I,,have,,been,,working,,on,,something,,not,,related,,to,,the,,HRP,,for,,a,,change.,,Earth,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Posts,,,,13,,,,Mar,,,,,2015,,,,,,,,9:13pm,,,,epic,,,,thread,,,,revival,,,,#14,,,,.,,,,I,,,,have,,,,reviewed,,,,all,,,,community,,,,requests,,,,and,,,,decided,,,,it's,,,,time,,,,for,,,,yet,,,,another,,,,release,,,,to,,,,polish,,,,everything,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,more,,,,and,,,,increase,,,,the,,,,addon,,,,archive,,,,even,,,,further.,,,,Lunick,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Posts,,,,21,,,,Oct,,,,,2013,,,,,,,,3:48pm,,,,In,,,,my,,,,opinion,,,,,I,,,,think,,,,most,,,,of,,,,the,,,,work,,,,included,,,,in,,,,the,,,,HRP,,,,is,,,,of,,,,high,,,,quality.,,,,Hopefully,,,none,,of,,you,,folks,,will,,have,,any,,problems,,with,,that.,,Without,,,their,,,efforts,,,,a,,,compilation,,,like,,,this,,,one,,,would,,,have,,,never,,,been,,,possible!,,,If,,,you,,,really,,,took,,,the,,,time,,,to,,,read,,,all,,,of,,,the,,,text,,,above,,,,I'll,,,even,,,tell,,,you,,,where,,,to,,,get,,,it.,,,

Dragon ball gt kickassGuitar hero metallica frets on fireDivergente Tome 3 Suite et fin Veronica RothFrench in action free downloadDownload cet papers with solutionsIEC standardsChildren of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return (1999) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFYFree download hide toolz newDriver Advansys 3550 Ultra Wide SCSI Host Adapter for Windows 10 64-bit freeCallas PDF Toolbox 5.0.132.0 Portable

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 14 Aoû - 10:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    auxiliaire de puériculture Index du Forum -> Les baby's -> Informations sur les bébés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation